The Center can only exist because of all of our wonderful volunteers. We would like to invite you to tea to thank all those who have volunteered in the past, and encourage everyone who is considering volunteering in the future. There are so many ways you can help.
- In the gallery, we need volunteers to be a receptionist and process sales of artwork.
- For gallery openings, we need donated appetizers and sweets and food servers during the event.
- For plays, readings and performances, we need greeters, ushers, cookie sellers and ticket takers.
- We could use help distributing rack cards and posters for gallery exhibits and performances.
- We would appreciate help stuffing envelopes for our mass mailings.
- For all events, we need set-up and clean-up crews.
- For building maintenance, we need gardeners, snow removal assistance, and handyman skills.
- We need people for planning committees for a myriad of artistic endeavors, such as Chalkfest, Art that Stands Out in its Field—Scarecrows, Small Art—Big Impact, and any new special exhibits and events.
- We welcome the ideas and talents of all volunteers!
We invite everyone to come enjoy the camaraderie of art enthusiasts and learn about new opportunities. And yes, we will have tea and treats too!
Please our office manager to RSVP.
Feb. 13, 2020 - 10 am